Is your go-to face mask just not doing what you want? Maybe you should try giving yourself a cannabis facial. As a matter of fact, THC is an antioxidant. Moreover, it works as an anti-inflammatory, which means the herb has excellent topical benefits. If you’re ready to transform your skin, it’s time to give yourself a contact high with a cannabis facial.
Cannabis and your skin
In general, smoking is no good for your skin. Moreover, it contributes to premature aging. However, THC does the opposite when you apply to your skin.
Being that cannabis is an antioxidant, it can help fade fine lines and wrinkles. As a matter of fact, scientists and dermatologists have found that cannabis can combat skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Although there ways to create a THC-heavy oil, it’s only possible in legal states. However, by subbing in
hemp oil, which has enough trace levels of THC to work still as an antioxidant, your skin can still enjoy the omegas that are essential in combating your dull skin.
All in all, adding cannabis into your beauty regime is a must. By giving your skin the extra tender, love, and care that it deserves, your tired skin will awake in no time.
This facial, in particular, includes not only the omegas found in hemp oil but also the ones found in avocado.
Without further ado, it’s time to kill those toxins and brighten your skin with a cannabis facial.
The cannabis facial
What you will need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup hemp oil (or cannabis oil)
- 2 teaspoons spirulina powder
- Several drops of patchouli oil (optional)
- Large makeup brush that you don’t mind getting messy (optional)
Preparing the mask:
- First, cut open the avocado, remove the pit, and spoon the insides into the blender. After, add the remaining ingredients.
- Begin blending until the mixture is creamy, smooth, and slimy.
- Remove the mixture from the blender and pour it into a small dish. Then, set it aside.
- To absorb as much moisture and nutrients as possible, you should open your pores with a steam treatment. First, pull your hair into a hair tie and have a towel nearby. Next, heat a pot of water on the stove until it’s nearly boiling. Then, pour it into a heatproof bowl and set the bowl in front of you (for a little extra, add a few drops of essential oil, like lavender). After, put your face over the bowl, place the towel over your head and bowl, and sit for 10 minutes.
Applying the mask:
- First, grab the makeup brush that you don’t mind messing up and dip it into the mixture. Then, sweep it liberally all over your face. Be mindful of the eye area.
- Let the mask sit for 15-20 minutes while you check out some of the latest articles at herb.co.
- Finally, wash the mask off, and enjoy your brand-spanking-new complexion that will last for days.